Monday 12 May 2014

I'm Spinning Yarn!



Remember me saying that I purchased a Luxury Spindle Kit from Louise's shop at Etsy Spin City UK, well I have been having lots of fun and I now have spun my first yarn!



Nobody warned me..... I didn't know that spinning could be so addictive!

This is my first attempt.....




I am so please with my first attempt in spinning my own yarn.....




I am so in Love with the colour.....

There is more.....

This is my second attempt spinning yarn on a drop spindle.....




 I spun the yarn and plyed it and put it into a small hank.....




Again the colour is gorgeous it is a dark brown/black.....




There is more spinning.....

This is my third attempt....




Cream merino fibre that I spun.....




So beautiful.....




After spinning this beautiful cream merino fibre into yarn.....




I plied it.....

Once I plied it, I put it into a small hank.....




I'm so pleased with my hank of merino yarn.....

My forth attempt at spinning yarn.....

From this to.....




Pink Merino fibre that I am spinning.....



Into pink merino yarn.....

The colour is beautiful.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...