Thursday 24 April 2014

Yarn Review Rooster Yarns Almerino Baby Yarn



Have you ever heard of Rooster Yarns? 

Rooster Yarns sent me a ball of Rooster Almerino Baby to review on their Almerino Baby yarn. I have only just discovered Rooster Yarns, how did I not discover Rooster Yarns before?..... I am in LOVE!

Picture

It's deliciously soft luxurious yarn and the colours are, well, just look ...

Look at the colour range that Rooster Yarns has in Roster Almerino Baby  ...

Picture

501 Sea spray


Picture


502 Sea Shell

Picture

503 Sandcastle

Picture


504 Seaweed


Picture

505 Candy Floss


Picture

506 Bikini

Picture


507 Sea Urchin


Picture


508 Surf


Picture


509 Dolphin


Picture


510 Mermaid


Picture


511 Anemone



Picture


512 Horizon


Picture


513 Pebbles


Picture


514 Lighthouse


Picture


515 Jellyfish


Aren't the colours beautiful?...

Composition: 50% Baby Alpaca, 50% Merino Wool

Weight: Sport / 5 ply
Length: 125m (137yds) per 50g ball
Tension: 25sts x 34 rows
Needles: 3.25mm
Care: Hand wash


Rooster Yarns is bringing out a new pattern booklet supporting their Almerino Baby yarn and Baby Rooster yarn which will be out in May 2014.

Rooster Yarns is made in Peru, and it is the most beautiful yarn ever, Rooster Almerino Baby is a gorgeous blend of 50% Baby Alpaca and 50% Merino. It’s beautifully soft and available in a range of 15 wonderful colours and it didn't take me long to fall in love with Rooster Yarns. It’s the perfect yarn for a whole variety of knitting and crochet projects

If you haven't heard of or used Rooster yarn before, now is the perfect time. This yarn is the softest branded yarn I have ever used and I must say it has become one of my favourite yarns to use, did I say that I am in LOVE with this yarn.  Rooster Yarns has become increasingly popular and now rivals the leading brands to create a luxurious and soft finish. 
If you love to knit or crochet then I think you must try Rooster Yarns, it is one of the best yarns that you can buy, the colours are all soft and beautiful.
I loved the feel of the yarn through my fingers as I was knitting and crocheting...
This yarn is the softest, cosy branded yarn, I've ever used and has become one of my favourite yarns to use.  Rooster Almerino Baby is not widely available yet but there are two UK online shops that do stock the Rooster Almerino Baby, you can get it from I Knit Shop and Laughing Hens .

I knitted up some swatches using Almerino Baby and I crochet a couple of granny squares, I have yet to take photo's of them, but once I do I will do another blog post showing the results you get from Rooster Almerino Baby.


Here is a link to online shops in the UK that sell Almerino Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...