Monday 28 April 2014

SpinCityUK - Luxury Drop Spindle Kit


Luxury Drop Spindle Kit - Learn To Spin - Roving, Batt, Fibre, Drop Spindle and beginner instructions
Photo from SpinCityUK

I have been wanting to spin my own yarn for sometime now and I have finally bought myself a Luxury Drop Spindle Kit from Louise at SpinCityUK.  The delivery was really quick too, I ordered on Monday and I got my order the next day!

My Drop Spindle Kit had 150 grams of fibre, a lovely handmade wooden drop spindle with very clear illustrated instructions.


The colours are beautiful...



25g Hand Dyed/ Hand Blended roving - Beautiful variegated fibre that changes colour as you spin!

I love the mix of pinks and purples...



 50g Luxury Hand Carded Batts - made from Alpaca, Merino, Hand dyed locks, Norfolk Horn and more!



25g  White Merino plaited roving and 25g Dark Black/Brown Finsheep plaited roving  


25g Solid Colour Merino Roving

I just love that pink colour...


A little something extra Louise gave me to play with 'Tartan' Batt...


Handmade wooden drop spindle





 Just look at the beautiful colours...

I really am a happy bunny with this kit and I really cannot wait to start spinning my own yarn!


If you would like your own Luxury Drop Spindle Kit you can get yours from Louise at her Etsy shop SpinCityUK

Louise also has a blog SpinCityUK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...